Mount Kilimanjaro trekking Trip & Northern Tanzania Safari Holidays including the exotic Zanzibar islands in the southern part.
Recommended Parks and plan your budget for safaris, beach vacations, mountain climbing & day tours in Tanzania.
- Serengeti national park-Africa’s greatest wildlife spectacles on earth
- Ngorongoro Crater- one of the largest unbroken calderas on the planet that isn’t a lake with 30,000 & above wild animals inside the crater.
- Lake Manyara national park-its vegetation is diverse, extending from Savannah to the marsh to evergreen woodland, large number of flamingos and famous for tree climbing lions
- Tarangire National Park- has the second-most astounding concentration of wildlife of any Tanzanian national park also with highest large numbers of Elephants
- Mount Kilimanjaro- The highest mountain and point in Africa, the only free standing mountain in the world which can be climbed with no any help of machine equipment.
- Zanzibar Islands- despite the beaches, its a home of culture and history of the Swahili culture in Pemba and stone town.
Tanzania is an exotic tapestry of colors, flavors, and sights. From the vast plains of the Serengeti, teeming with Africa’s iconic Big Five, to paradisaical islands with sun-soaked beaches, there is so much more to Tanzania than what you’d expect.
Jaw-dropping sights abound at every corner when you’re on a safari in Tanzania, but if it’s a killer view you’re after then look no further than the region’s heavenly mountains. Whether you set foot on the summits of Tanzania’s highest mountains or just walk through the lush forests on the lower slopes for a few hours – trekking in this country offers something for everyone. Volcanoes, high plateaus and mountain ranges, lakes and craters offer superb possibilities for short hikes or long treks.
Whether alone or in a group, with overnight stays in huts or tents, short or long tours during Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro – we offer every kind Kilimanjaro Routes, individually planned and tailored to your wishes. In addition, we give you advice and access to our local destinations in Tanzania. Its just you to decide where to go and what you want to fulfill your desires.
We as World Safari Land Tours, We are here for you and to help you, Most Welcome.